OLINEXO S.L.is responsible for the treatment and in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 and Organic Law 3/2018 on Data Protection and Guarantee of Digital Rights, guarantees the security and confidentiality of the data provided by its clients.
OLINEXO S.L. informs that the personal data provided through the forms on this website or through email messages, will be incorporated into some treatments of OLINEXO S.L. and they will be processed in a computerized way and on paper.
By sending the existing forms on this website, the sender gives his consent to be included in the aforementioned treatment in order to supply the information requested in the forms or subscriptions.
In the event that the user decides to fill in a form on this website where personal data is collected, they are informed that OLINEXO S.L. will adopt the necessary technical and organizational measures to guarantee the security of the data provided in order to avoid alterations, losses, treatments or unauthorized access, in accordance with the current state of technology and in accordance with the provisions of current regulations.
OLINEXO S.L. However cannot guarantee the absolute impregnability of the system, the access network, the Internet and therefore the violation of data through fraudulent access to them by third parties.
The user will respond in any case to the veracity of the information provided and is responsible for communicating to OLINEXOS.L. any modification on it, leaving OLINEXO S.L. exempt from any responsibility to that effect.
The purpose is the treatment of the data that the users and the clients make to the web page:
- Serve as information support to the management of communications and commercial relationships by electronic means. Regarding the legitimacy of the treatment, it will be regulated by the consent of the affected party and by the legitimate interest of the person responsible. The data provided will be kept even to support your request, the revocation of consent or for the years necessary to comply with legal obligations.
- Provide the requested billing service to customers and manage the commercial relationship with suppliers or partners. Regarding the legitimacy of the treatment, it will be regulated by the RD of August 22, 1885, which publishes the Commercial Code and by the legitimate interest of the person responsible. The data provided will be kept as long as the commercial relationship is maintained or for a period of 6 years from the last confirmation of interest.
In the event that you do not provide us with your personal data, we will not be able to process your request.
The company will not transfer data except legal obligation. The company may transfer the data to third parties such as tax administration, banks, savings banks and rural savings banks and organizations or people directly related to the person in charge.
If you wish, you can contact to OLINEXO S.L. in Vía Verde de la Sierra de Alcaraz, s / n. Apdo. Correos Nº 37- 02300 – Alcaraz (Albacete) SPAIN, with a copy of DNI or equivalent supporting document in order to exercise the following rights:
- Right of access: right to obtain confirmation on whether OLINEXO S.L. is treating personal data that concerns and, in this case, accessing them.
- Right to portability: the right to receive the personal data that you have provided us in a structured, commonly used and legible format, as well as to transmit it to another entity.
- Right of rectification: right to request the rectification of the data when they are inaccurate.
- Right of deletion: right to request the deletion of data when they are no longer necessary for the purposes that were provided at the time.
- Right of opposition: right to oppose the processing of your personal data. OLINEXO S.L.will stop processing the data, except for legitimate reasons or in the exercise of possible claims.
- Right to limitation of treatment: right to request the limitation of the processing of your data.
On the other hand, if you have provided it, you will have the right to withdraw the consent given at any time and the right to complain to the Spanish Agency for Data Protection.
The categories of data that are treated are identifying data, personal characteristics, commercial information, economic data, transactions of goods and services and specially protected data are not processed. The origin of the data is by the interested party or his legal representative, the clients / users and suppliers will be the interested groups for this purpose.